I have been sewing this summer just was not up to posting but now that summer is over I finally found the time to post this easy Vogue 8380 project.
I used this cotton batiste that I already had but it it was not enough so I had to cut the fabric a little different than the pattern.
I learned a few new sewing techniques from this project such as understitching the armhole facings....it made a neat stitch & finish.
This will be a around the house dress or nightgown though because even with my careful measuring the bodice was a little small. I will be making this dress again for next summer because I really like the style!
Sew you later!