I have been down with a cold these past few days so I am a little late in returning e-mails & socializing. I did get a chance to visit some of my new followers blogs today & it is great to see other websites and all your creations, fashion & style & musing blogs! I do visit but it might take me a little while to get to you until I am feeling better. My husband & daughters have been great in helping out with dinners, etc. So that is nice to be taken care of by my family. I lost my voice too and of course the husband & kids thought that was hilarious that I could not yell at them! I did manage to yell whisper a few times which brought on more laughter (even from me). Life goes on though and I still had to do the "mom" thing & drive mini-me to
This is a red cape that I finished today (because its hard for me to just relax & rest-sewing is relaxing right?)! I only had to finish the hems so it wasn't too bad.
I started this red hooded cape in January but I was making so much of them that this one got put away. This is my design & is the same as my Coco Capelet. I only changed the shape of the pockets & I made them more on a angle. I also added an hook & eye closure on the front but I am still looking for that perfect button to finish it!
I also received my first blog award!
Magda was so thoughtful in choosing me & when you get a chance visit her fabulous blog. She is so talented & her designs are beautiful! She is truly deserving of this award! As part of this award I have to share 7 random facts about me:
1. I love Super Cars especially the Aston Martin DB Vantage!
2. I would love one day to go back to London & race a car on Top Gear!
3. My husband was my high school sweetheart!
4. We have a RV and love to go camping as a family.
5. We sit down & eat together as a family every night. If someone is working late I make dinner later & we wait for them.
6. I was trained in ballet & modern jazz school of dance since I was 5 years old & still practise the dance almost daily.
7. I enjoy attending church on Sunday's & have always made this day about family & God.
I will also be passing this award along soon!