Saturday, December 29, 2012

Last projects of 2012


With only a few days left I am sewing a couple of projects......this McCall's 5050 top which I am making into a dress........


Project #2 is this girls sparkly tunic top from Hannah Montana Simplicity 3514 pattern.  


My daughter picked out this pattern a few years ago when I first started sewing clothes & I thought I better sew it before its too late!  I have been having  issues with the freaking sleeves so hopefully I will get it done for her to wear on New Year's Eve.


I would like to thank all my blog friends & followers for your comments & emails this past year as I really appreciate your support!  It has been kinda of slow sewing this past year for me with major house renovations, my illness, Confirmation, another daughter graduating & yet another entering high school.....meanwhile I am going back to college to attain yet another degree so hopefully I will have more time in 2013 to sew more projects.  Life is great right now!

I wish everyone a very Happy New Year & peace...love & happiness.

~DeniseAngela~ 

2 comments:

Marjory Skousen said...

Denise, I so have loved your blog over the yr. What is the new degree you are working on? Look forward to seeing more of your creations. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Unknown said...

¡Happy 2013! I wish you the best for you and all your people.